Sunday 17 January 2016

A visit to Maria Fidelis Regent School

When I visited the school, I met with the teacher called, Fiona Millar who took me for a tour around the primary and the secondary school. The school consists of of two buildings and has about 800 students. The visit was two days long and I had the chance to attend art, techonology, and science classes. Maria Fidelis was already parnters with Abu Dis UNRWA School and this visit gave me the chance to explore our partner school and make a plan. Fiona and I drafted an initial plan to get the two schools communicating, exchange materials, and present our activities to each other.





Art Class
Fiona and I


D&T Class
I am looking forward to going back to Palestine and telling everyone about this great visit and start this great twinning link.

No comments: